Leveraging technology to advance financial services Leveling the playing field
Founder & CEO
- An unremitting entrepreneur with 18 years of IT experience;
- Previously served in major technology companies such as Huawei, Nokia and Philips;
- Founded Innovation Technology Corp (ITC), a telecommunications service provider, in 2006;
- Joined VanceInfo as vice president in mobile technology services, when the largest software service provider in China acquired ITC in 2007;
- Became an individual angel investor for a number of technology startups after leaving VanceInfo in 2011;
- Mr. Wei Wei holds an EMBA degree from China Europe International Business School, as well as bachelor’s and master’s degrees from Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Nearly 20 years of experience in risk management of multinational banks and fintech; responsible for design and risk control of personal and SME financial products; advanced international risk management concepts and extensive experience in China’s market;
- Served in Capital One US as senior manager of products, market and risk control until returning to China in 2006;
- Worked at Standard Chartered Bank and served as the China country credit head from July 2013 to January 2015 and as the head of credit for retail bank from June 2006 to July 2013.
- Ms. Zhou Jing holds a bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering from Virginia Tech University.
Chief Risk Officer
- 14 years of experience in risk management; head of comprehensive risk management of retail and small business operations in financial institutions and internet companies; extensive experience in risk process optimization, credit policy formulation, risk modeling as well as in- and post-lending management;
- Previously served in HSBC (Asia Pacific) as decision analysis manager, Alipay Business Intelligence as senior data expert, and Standard Chartered Bank (China) as senior risk manager;
- Mr. Tong Hai holds bachelor’s and master’s degrees in mathematics statistics from Peking University.
Chief Financial Officer
- Senior expert in finance and auditing, with more than 15 years of industry experience;
- Previously responsible for the listing audit at Ernst & Young in Singapore and KPMG in London, England;
- Senior manager of Deloitte & Touche’s global listing services department after moving to China in 2007; a core member to secure Deloitte’s leadership in US IPO market;
- Former CFO of Leyou Company and Vice President Finance of Sohu;
- Mr. Steven Sim holds an MBA degree from INSEAD and is a member of ACCA.
Chief Marketing Officer
- 10 years of experience in internet marketing and user operation; served in marketing position at Dangdang.com and Lefeng.com; extensive hands-on experience in internet marketing and user operation; insightful in various marketing tools, user life cycle management and membership marketing;
- Mr. Zhang Ziwei holds a bachelor’s degree in information security from Yunnan University.
Chief Strategy Officer
- Joined PINTEC in 2013; an early explorer and practitioner in China’s fintech industry, with current focus on long-term corporate development and strategic planning, policy research, and strategic cooperation;
- Over 10 years of experience in mainstream financial media; rich hands-on experience in strategic cooperation and proven modern corporate management capability; worked for CCTV, Caijing Magazine and Harvard Business Review China (HBRC);
- Mr. Chen Bingqing holds a postgraduate degree from the University of Hong Kong and an EMBA degree from the Advanced Finance School of Shanghai Jiaotong University.